What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for an Account Operations Lead with French skills within HPE PointNext to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by maintaining sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. You will implement and configure sales tools, content management and tracking systems. You will develop and manage catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. You will update and ensure accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. You will advise on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools. If you have a track record in this area want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will administer, configure, update and maintain portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
• You will review the information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems within limited parameters
• You will produce and analyse reports and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for failures and data issues, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies
• You will communicate issues to stakeholders
• You will implement specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
• You have experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
• You are a great verbal and written communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management, in both English and local language. French would be a plus
• You have the ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• You have an understanding of business and sales processes and practices
• You will have ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status