One of Europe’s leading banks… More than 5 million customers across Europe trust George – a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform.
At the George Labs, we empower people to understand, manage, and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal possessions - their money.
Now you too can join the team and be part of one of Europe’s leading banks. We’re looking for only the very best candidates…
Do you have: - A strong understanding of building and designing HTTP APIs written in Java?
- A clear understanding of the Spring ecosystem and the way Spring applications are written?
- Extensive knowledge working with search technology and/or distributed systems in general
- Experience with Elasticsearch or other distributed search and analytic engines?
- A love for code quality and testing? You can impact millions of customers…
You will be:
- Developing a plugin management application for the George platform on which the banking for Erste, Sparkasse, and Ceska sporitelna are running, targeting millions of end users.
- Analyzing user stories to make the back-end flexible, secure, and integrated with the rest of the George ecosystem.
- Testing and documenting the code.
- Learning about distributed systems and cloud deployments.
- Part of an international team.
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies Are you the right candidate for this role?
We recommend this role for exceptional back-end developers that work on a freelance basis and want to be a part of a long-term project working for one of the leading banking applications in Europe.
You must be an EU-citizen or hold a valid visa, permit, or trade-license to apply for this position.