Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 700 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
For our fast-growing Team, we are seeking highly motivated and dedicated team members, with experience in Customer support, to provide a key role in providing excellent service for our clients (via chat/email/phone). This role will require a broad understanding of our business to assist clients, by answering questions to the extent of your training and otherwise connecting them with the best suited colleagues within our firm to assist further. This is a customer service role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming inquiries from all channels (web, phone, email, social media) and respond in a timely and polite manor, provide answers, distribute them to the responsible team and ensure that their request have been answered.
- Understanding the nature of each request by actively listening, confirming or clarifying information and/or diffusing angry clients, if needed.
- Identify sales opportunities and create leads or support tickets.
- Being highly motivated to understand, meet and exceed the Team’s call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Work in assigned shifts and coordinate/assure back-up for absences that are longer than 15 minutes
- We are recruiting for either shifts:
- Shift1: 7h to 15h
- Shift2: 14h to 22h
- Shift 3: 17 h to 1h
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Exceptional customer service experience: ability to provide excellent customer service communications via phone and web in a timely and polite manor;
- Customer-focused attitude: active listening skills, fluent verbal, and written communication skills;
- Analytical thinking: ability to process inquiries efficiently, paying attention to detail
- Supportive, positive and empathetic;
- Superb spoken and written English;
- Punctual, diligent and reliable;
- Adept in use of online software (e.g. HubSpot, Outlook);
- Ability to work the designated Shift