Data Science Lead
Pre-Award Feasibility – Site and Patient Access
EU Office based / Home based
At Syneos Health we are currently looking for an SPA Data Science Lead based in Europe. This is a great chance to become a part of the Syneos Health Pre-Award Feasibility team. In this role, you would be providing country and protocol level feasibility as well as analysis of metric based global data to meet the challenging timelines of the proposal process.
Your role as an SPA Data Science Lead would include the following responsibilities:
- Works independently to assess the level of data required and approaches for RFPs and individual paid feasibility assessments. Ability to manage a small to average number of assignments at the same time. May coordinate work of other team members. Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests. Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities.
- Independently liaises with internal stakeholders to review sponsor requirements, protocol, and timelines for individual RFPs. Upon discretion of a line manager, may participate in and support activities related to department staff operations.
- No project oversight expected, some limited mentoring upon discretion of the Line Manager may be expected.
- Supports department management in development of group and achieving business objectives.
- Liaises with Business Units, Business Development, Medical Directors, Business Analysts, and other members of the team to review sponsor requirements, protocol, and timelines for individual RFPs
- Independently manages and performs research of scientific literature using internet and internal facilities to provide background information
- May support the preparation of material for and attends bid defense teleconferences and meetings, under review and supervision of a line manager or delegate
- Actively participates in developing relevant metrics to measure the impact of protocol feasibility assessments, recruitment support, site identification and selection activities
- May be asked to support preparation of bid defense material for presentation and attends sponsor teleconference and bid defense meetings as required
- Contributes to the maintenance of the global investigator database. May be asked to contribute to the set-up of the global investigator database
- May develop feasibility analysis systems and support collection of associated metrics. May develop and maintain systems for storage and retrieval and analysis of historical feasibility data in support of current RFPs and RFIs.
- May participate in the evaluation of new informatics technologies, such as clinical trial registry search tools, enrollment modeling and simulation tools and protocol feasibility assessment tools.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- BA/BSc in Life Science
- Strong Feasibility, Site ID or Patient Engagement experience
- Experience working for a pharma/CRO/research site – min. 2 years
- Enthusiastic about maintaining business relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- MS office proficiency
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.