Our new colleague will:
- Join the Data Warehouse team, involvement in Group and Local Data Warehouse projects of our partner.
- Work closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes.
- Participate in the defining, development and implementation of the data warehouse solutions.
- Develop and maintain mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to data warehouse.
- Design, develop, test, optimize and deploy ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures/ packages to perform all ETL related functions.
- Plan and coordinate ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers.
- Provide support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes.
- Design and implement Data Warehouse technical frameworks.
- Mandatory skills: ODI, PL/SQL, Data Warehouse.
- University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred (equivalent experience will be considered).
- Working on challenging projects that offer continuous learning.
- Work from home policy to make your agenda as you consider.
- Meal tickets & private medical insurance as passion and commitment need energy & healthiness.
- eLearning platform for the French language.
- Gym subscription to be in shape.