As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together , let's transform the way the world pays.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a self- starting Intern to facilitate more agile ways of working across Sales & Marketing.
Tasks could include:
• Join our Account Executives in client meetings to understand better our client’s needs and challenge us by thinking “out of the box”
• Build customer oriented pitch to merchants
• Work and coordinate selected international campaign for prestigious clients (travel, retail, wholesale, luxury)
• Sales marketing/enablement: build case studies/testimonials summarizing KPIs and value proposition to merchants
• Create a framework to optimize and scale our marketing investments with merchants on aspects such as brand visibility, performance, customer value.
Visa Europe is home to a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our team to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done. Therefore, our requirements are few:
· Current university student graduating in 2022 or later
· Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
· Flexible, adaptable and able to think quickly.
· Proactive, with experience of being a self-starter and has a willingness to learn
· Enjoys agile working
· Solution provider
· Forward thinker.
· Passionate about technology and the payments industry
· Evidence on excellent communication skills - fluent English and Romanian language skills
· Confident communication skills able to work with senior stakeholders.
· Demonstrated thought leadership and the attitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate with evidence of tangible business results
· Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills.
· Comfortable working with Data and Insights.
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as written and oral skills including the ability to present with impact to a variety of stakeholders
· You have excellent attention to detail
· You have a proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
· You are comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to adapt to shifting priorities.
· You are curious, positive and proactive – always looking for ways to do things better
· Highly proficient in PowerPoint.
· We are also interested to hear from Romanian students currently studying in the UK.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.