UBISOFT is on the lookout for an IT Recruiter to join our HR Team and help our QC Technical Department grow and excel. You will handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of IT profiles, from talent sourcing, attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great colleagues.
The QC Technical Department is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively assess recruitment challenges and take initiative to suggest solutions
- Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, extending salary offers etc.
- Work closely with internal “clients” / business leaders and continuously improve understanding of their business and talent strategies, to provide market intelligence and talent related subject matter expertise.
- Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process
- Design the best recruitment strategy for each recruitment request
- Identify suitable candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and niche channels
- Craft recruitment materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails etc.
- Active role in promoting UBISOFT employer brand online and offline
- Provide well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested
- Keep up to date with HR trends and apply HR recruiting best practices
- University degree
- Previous recruitment experience in the IT filed (recruitment agencies, consulting, etc...)
- Enthusiastic, curious, willing to learn & able to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques is a plus (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings)
- Client orientation towards the stakeholders (hiring managers, HR Business Partners, HR Manager, etc.)
- Professional attitude and genuine interest in candidate experience
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
- Effective time-management and organizational abilities
- Ownership & autonomy
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.