DescriptionWe build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Responsible for product in plant from G90 until G100
- Interface between Development and Plant
- Coordinates local team in Plant (in his area of responsibility)
- Active involvement in serial production
- Coordination of product related activities, especially the Product Maintenance, Change Management, Non-conformance activities
- Leads the preparation activities for Phase out of product out of serial production
- Respect the local or company procedure for Ch. Management
- Actively participate to the Change Management meetings with the development team
- Plan local activities for product change implementation (incl. investment planning and sample production)
- Support implementation activities
- Monitor activities status
- Escalate in case of delays
- Define operations project targets (financial, scheduling and scope) = quality triangle
- Select local project team
- Basic technical product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality)
- Process Development know-how / Production Process Development know-how
- With experience in multi-departmental projects
- Very good communication skills.
Comp & Ben:
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Your contact partner