As a Marketing Operations Assistant, you will be responsible of Art Works development/change process for both categories (OTC & PC), and you will report to Marketing Product Activation Expert.
You will collaborate directly with internal clients (marketing, regulatory affairs, NPI, supply), but also with external clients (BrandWorks - global agency managing all RBs Art Works) and also with the factory, having as main point of contact Activity Managers responsible for each of the brands.
Day to day activities:
- Manage AW end-to-end process as project initiator and owner
- Coordinate the approval process by maintaining direct contact with other functions/departments (exp: Rgulatory Affairs, NPI, Supply, Marketing)
- Develop packaging to achieve brand(s) desired positioning
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Economics or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in support/admin/assistant type of role
- Good command of Excel
- Fluency in English and Romanian
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently but also in inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Fast learner
- Adaptable and capable to work in a fast-changing environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.