We are currently recruiting MS&T Specialist to join the team in Sindan, Pharma Romania on a Full Time, Permanent Basis to support the operations and quality functions in MS&T.
• Participation in transfer activities and related coordination of technology transfer
• Introduction of new technologies and equipment’s in accordance with MS&T standards
• Participation in the process of continuously increasing robustness
• Perform day-to-day process validation, continue process verification, cleaning validation, media fill process maintenance & operational tasks and ensures appropriate service levels are developed and monitored
• Cooperation with other departments of the company
• Degree qualified - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Life Sciences or a related field
Key Skills and Experience:
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment within the pharmaceutical environment
• Knowledge and experience of cGMP, process validation, continue process verification, cleaning validation, media fill process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Good command of English
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
Sub FunctionTechnical Transfer
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.