Just getting started as a Product Marketing professional? Join a team of experienced PMMs and learn from the best!
SolarWinds is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability.
This is a role for a self-starter with a broad set of skills around project management, written and verbal communications, business, and technology.
he Product Marketing team is a key part of developing the product story that helps our Sales and Account Management teams win deals and retain our valuable partner customers.
- Support go-to-market planning, messaging and execution of product releases and launches
- Support development of materials required for events and webinars
- Support creation and development of Sales enablement materials and collateral such as product sheets, blogs, eBooks, FAQs, competitive battle cards, pitch decks and more
- Research competitive landscape and market trends to maintain up-to-date information for our Sales and Support teams
- Adapt existing marketing and sales enablement materials to different target audiences
- Help communicate product value and positioning to internal and external stakeholders
- Help track KPIs/outcomes based on individual, team and company goals
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications
- 1-3 years of experience in technology marketing, sales, product management, or similar
- Exceptional English communication skills – both written, verbal and presentation
- Strong copywriting skills for marketing content and collateral
- Sharp eye for details and accuracy of information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to develop and manage to a project timeline
- Solid follow-up skills with the ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Great people skills with the ability to work across many departments and at all levels of a corporate structure
- Adaptability to change in an evolving business environment
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, digital marketing, or project management tools a plus
- • SaaS product experience a plus.
- Modern offices located at Unirii Sqare
- Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
- Private medical subscription
- Gym Subscription
- Life & disability insurance
- 2 paid SolarService Days for community service or volunteer work
- Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
- A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.