Booking.com is looking for Program Managers all around the globe! Join us in our beautiful Amsterdam headquarters and work on planet Earth’s #1 accommodation website with the industry’s smartest people.
This role is part of the Partner Performance Marketing Track which focuses on optimizing our 2 million+ accommodation partners’ performance on our platform by providing customized tailored interactions via our digital channels and ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of accommodations globally from homes to local hotels and very well-known chains.
As a Program Manager Partner Lifecycle Marketing you will be one of the main players of the Partner Lifecycle Marketing team of the track. You will have ownership of improving omnichannel automation programs to improve customer experiences (in our case Partner Experience) in every step of their lifecycle: from the day they consider working with us till they decide to leave the platform.
In this role, you will spearhead digital programs that are identified as having a substantial business impact. You will be responsible for analyzing partner needs and pain points per lifecycle phases, mapping the as-is journeys, and facilitating the design of the to-be journeys with the subject matter experts. You will gain buy-in for the to-be journeys and the ownership of actions stakeholder groups need to take to build the new experience. You will be working with a range of stakeholders within the company, from e.g. Research, Data Science, Product, Marketing, Digital Channels, Customer Services, and Local Partner Services.
On top of it, we are a highly data-driven company. In your area of responsibility that will mean that you will create strong hypotheses based on data insights and you will aim to show the conclusive value on targeted main KPIs such as implementations, churn, incremental revenue. You get optimized results by designing cycles of experimentation, learning, and optimizing/expanding.
- Own the holistic partner lifecycle maps across the products & services for the assigned part of the lifecycle funnel such as retention, growth, onboarding.
- Work closely with data scientists/business analysts, researchers, and product marketing managers to analyze partner needs and pain points. Define the yearly strategic priorities and turn them into projects.
- Manage the high-level project plans (backlog) based on business impact and map the projects' contribution to the business KPIs.
- Define key results for their program, based on both internal business needs and external partner behaviors.
- Define key success metrics for their area in line with company, department and team strategies, monitor overall performance, and initiate optimizations in their topic area.
- Collaborate with, and provide leadership to, other teams within Booking.com to create and execute partner experience projects.
- Build project teams and manage needed resources per project.
- Lead the project teams to bring the projects to life by:
- Mapping the as-is journeys and defining the problems,
- Designing the omnichannel solutions with the subject matter experts,
- Turning designed solutions into user stories and building them in selected channels,
- Testing and validating all user stories via A/B testing and/or long-term impact projections,
- Monitor and report the results of the projects and make sure that the successful ones are turned into live interactions.
- Guide, consult and support a set of team members within the program and constantly drive optimization and improvements of digital journeys performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve the partner experience in the way that they collaborate with us, based on research and data analysis.
- Use depth and breadth of expertise to balance exploration with execution. Be able to pragmatically maintain agreed standards while continuing to explore ways to take on and solve new challenges enhancing personal and business development.
- Be the voice of partners within the organization and be partner-centric in all the decisions made and the interactions with other teams.
- Challenge the status quo by designing experiments to grow results.
- Investigate, test and develop new ways of working that contribute to their area’s success.
- Business impact
- Have a clear understanding of, and influence on, the business impact of team projects.
- Actively supports others to find clarity on business initiatives and is widely accepted in the business as a key driver of value creation towards business ambitions.
- Be able to prove the impact of their work by measuring, monitoring and performing data analysis.
- Create business cases that support strategy decisions and/or investment needs that align with the business goals and initiatives.
Key Account/Stakeholder Management
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders within the company, e.g. Research, Data Science, Product, Marketing, Digital Channels, Customer Services, and Local Partner Services.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Team and Central PS team to ensure that we have the same prioritizations and shared objectives.
- Build, drive and engage project teams per project and make sure that all the internal stakeholders are updated on the work being done by these project teams, share internal updates and results constantly.
- Make sure the managed improvements are consistent with other projects outputs and inline with the holistic Partner Lifecycle Experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- 2+ years of work experience in Lifecycle Marketing and/or Digital CRM.
- Experience with customer insights (in our case partner insights) to understand our partners.
- Data literacy and the ability to use data to build actionable insights.
- Experience working in a sizable marketing environment, preferably in a multinational B-to-B context.
- Business acumen to quickly understand Booking’s objectives, and key results, partner and consumer perspectives as well as the way all parts of the company work together to realize our ambitions.
- Strong and resilient team player with a high degree of flexibility, problem-solving and positive communication that motivates and influences the achievement of team objectives.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks and expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, and mitigating risks.