Ensures that all construction activities are conducted in compliance with the quality requirements.
Responsible for controlling the quality of the works, in order to be according to the technical and quality regulations.
Notifies to the Project Manager and to the Site Manager all the non-compliance issues he encounters, in order to make the necessary corrections.
Gives assistance to the Project Manager in implementing the quality management system.
Monitoring compliance with the obligations of the quality management system.
Monitoring the certificates and quality of the materials and equipment.
Controlling the subcontractors in order to comply with applicable codes and standards.
Supervises and coordinates quality control inspections and testing, together with the authorities and the client.
Coordinates the production works with the laboratory activities, testing and inspections on site.
Controls the correctness and accuracy of the reports and documents related to his activity.
Organizes the quality activity on site.
Drafts the minutes for the specific phases of the project.
• University degree in Engineering - Constructions - Management
• Very good knowledge of English and Spanish
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar work, with at least 3 years in similar to the Project works
• Advanced MS Office knowledge, especially Excel; Auto Cad; MS Project
• Driver license - category B