Under the guidance of the Marketing Asset Producer and under the artistic direction of the Lead 2D/3D artist, the 2D artist will create marketing images (banners, icons, screenshots, and animated statics) for online shops and social networks on behalf of product managers, community managers and UA Managers.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Create UA and cross-promo banners and highlight them in a specific graphic context for each game.
- Create and enhance assigned 2D or 3D graphic elements.
- Reinforce the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
- Polishing 3D resources already modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.).
- Edit 2D and 3D images and manipulate image composition.
- Create conceptual sketches and illustrations of characters or environments
- Process already created elements and produce a large number of formats according to different specifications (resizing, new layout, localization)
- Add animations and effects to static assets.
- Perfect mastery of Photoshop.
- Basic skills in After Effects.
- Solid artistic foundation (understanding of color, composition and lighting).
- Mastery of anatomy, perspective, architecture and industrial design.
- Good visual culture in different fields (architecture, design, cinema, comics, games...).
- Versatile in terms of graphic universe and discipline (storyboarding / "paint-over" / illustrations / concept / industrial design).
- Attention to detail and speed of execution.
- Open-mindedness and curiosity.
- The incumbent must be attentive to detail and respect deadlines.
- The incumbent must be creative in the proposed executions.
- The incumbent must be able to solve visual problems creatively and effectively.