- Provide system administration services for Windows and Linux infrastructure and development systems;
- Provide technical support for internal users;
- Ensure systems are kept in required configuration profile, including: maintenance, changes as required by evolvement of production environments, updating software and software configurations;
- Perform troubleshoot on Windows and Linux systems to identify hardware, software and networking issues (both OS and application level);
- Perform specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications;
- Assume other duties / projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department;
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest position related technologies;
- Provide weekly status report on activities completed and current/ongoing projects;
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks;
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow.
- Windows and *nix administration and debugging (install/upgrade/repair, starting/stopping/monitoring services, maintenance, upgrade, back-up);
- Operating systems: Windows (8, 10), Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016) and Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu);
- Low\Medium Windows Server Family administration knowledge (AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services);
- Low\Medium Networking knowledge on Windows, Linux and managed switches.
- Cooperating efficiently with other department members in order to improve the IT services and overall team performance;
- Good communication skills, able to share information and clarify business specifications into technical terminology;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the technical support field;
- Relevant university degree in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist;
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution at a detailed level for service request;
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
- Efficient time management and team player.
Powered by JazzHR