AP Payments Team handles the disbursements activities for the entities across EMEA, US, and Australia.
- • Execute payments according to the company policies and procedures, and to the payment calendar: payments to suppliers, payments to other Garrett entities in case of no-netting, other payments (government taxes, commissions, etc.).
• Process T&E payments - cash reimbursements to employees.
• Manual payments related to CITI Cards.
• Bank statement reconciliation for the outgoing and incoming funds related to vendors. SAP payment/return/refund postings at vendor level.
• Issue resolution for wrong payment instructions due to bank accounts modifications: returns and new payments instructions.
• AP Cash flow forecast.
• Various analysis of payments executed in a period.
• In charge of creating and updating the Standard Operating Procedures related to Payment activities.
• Ensure adherence to controls and policies (e.g. SOX and Treasury controls).
• Provide audit support.
• Archive the back-up documentation (documents, approvals) and bank statements for audit purposes.
• Contribute to different projects and in support of annual metrics.
• Provide ad-hoc reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and treasury processes
- At least 1 year experience in Accounts Payable or General Accounting
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate in various banking systems.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; other language is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, solid analytical and logic skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- International, fast-paced environment with respect for people
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional development & growth