Are you looking for a unique opportunity with a progressive and growing organization? If so, CGI is actively searching for a Technical Team to manage the development of system solutions for business and technical initiatives involving our large clients. In this aspect, Mulesoft Developers are one of our best targets of investment and commitment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilizing MuleSoft v4.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with stakeholders in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements.
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Work closely with other internal functions providing feedback on future product requirements.
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- >1 year working experience with Rest/API or RAML/Anypoint Studio.
- Willing to learn Mulesoft v4 technology (any mulesoft experience is welcome)
- Ability to communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal.
- French in a plus