Third Party Management (TPM) is a global team within Global Procurement that delivers the process for identifying, assessing, mitigating and tracking risk associated with Deutsche Bank’s portfolio of Vendors.
The TPM Team in Bucharest is a team with global operational reach, providing first level support to the Bank’s TPM process and associated stakeholders. As the primary interface, the TPM Team performs Service Risk Assessment and Vendor Risk Assessment work in line with the Bank’s Policies to ensure that relevant outsourcing Risks are appropriately addressed.
The team is accountable for successfully engaging with internal stakeholders and vendors to collate appropriate evidence required for vendor risk management process.
Deutsche Bank is developing a new target-operating model to improve the Vendor Risk Management (VRM) process designed to assess risks associated with services provided by external and internal service providers.
Apart from joining a very cool team, you will be:
- Performing activities within processes related to service and vendor assessments requiring detailed interpretation / understanding of information provided to formulate required judgment calls for transactions, adhering to core guidelines set-out within agreed procedures
- Tracking and driving the remediation of open issues from reviews, advising vendors and internal organization on control design and effectiveness
- Evaluating process-related questionnaires and documentation against logic, consistency and standards set out in Key Operating Documents
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process are met throughout all stages of the proces: tie Minimum Control Standards to services, engage internal relationship owners and vendors to fill gap of missing artifacts and if case, perform delegated 2nd line controls.
- Liaising directly with Subject Matter Experts Work Stream Leads for advice, guidance and escalation
- Maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of the organization globally, managing the requirements and expectations of key stakeholders
- Demonstrating appropriate business etiquette, accountability, professionalism and due care in all daily interactions (internal and external)
Pocket aces we are looking for:
- Fluent English in writing and speaking is a must
- Very good communications skills
- Work experience:
- 3+ years in a cross-cultural, global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical and
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and data interpretation skills
- Proactive approach and ability to take ownership of assignments
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to work
- Excellent team player
- Able to work in global virtual teams in a matrix organisation
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Proven ability with building positive working relationships and managing stakeholders
- Open minded, ability to think “outside of the box”, willing to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members both locally and across the region
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.