The main responsibility is to provide the highest level of customer service by ensuring the entry of all customer orders in the business systems, working with Sales Offices.
- Upon reception of Customers orders, identify the relevant products (basic technical skills required), clarify the prices from the system and the Customer Database and book the orders in the ERP system;
- Check the lead-times provided by the Plants, potentially get a shorter lead-time from the Plants if lead time is identified as too long, confirm the lead time on the order;
- Follow-up of customer orders from order entry until delivery and invoicing of the goods including organization of transports worldwide;
- Support the Sales Office for all questions and direct them to appropriate contacts in other departments if needed;
- Daily contact with customers, by phone and email.
- Organize and implement scanning of all orders and relevant documentation;
- Contacts with production units and marketing, quality, application engineering and logistics departments;
- Allocate to relevant Sales Offices all requests coming on the Company’s eCommerce internet site;
- Various administration tasks related to customer files.
- Minimum 1-year experience in international sales or Customer Service, logistics and/or transportation department;
- Fluent in German, fluent in English.
- Good mastering of Ms Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).