The PTM (Perimeter Threat Management) team is part of the Big Data & Cyber Security (BDS) division.
Main duties will consist of:
• troubleshooting cyber security incidents,
• standard changes,
• perform root cause & forensic analysis on demand,
• implementing non-standard complex changes to the environment,
• communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
What do you bring with you?
- Broad IT knowledge in networks, applications, operating systems and hardware.
- Self motivated, creative and detail oriented.
- Strong understanding of cyber security concepts and/or hands on experience.
- Familiar with daily operations of Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto and/or Fortinet).
- Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- good knowledge in network security, network forensics,
- Anti DDoS,
Any cyber security / network certifications are highly desirable (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Fortinet, Palo Alto, other)
Good working knowledge of English language. French/German are a plus