Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Collections Specialist to join our Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Bucharest. The role of the C2C Team is to ensure Honeywell revenue generation is maximized whilst financial risks are minimized for the organization. Achieving the collection and past due targets in line with the monthly AOP.
Collections Specialist responsibilities:
- Manages a portfolio of customer accounts
- Review and ensure that customer contacts need to be stored/maintained on SAP
- Work with customers and team to expand electronic invoicing and ensure recurrent automated correspondence is sent
- Processing and generating reminder emails and account statements exclusively from the FCSM Worklist module
- Record and assign disputes in SAP
- Liaising with the sales and customer care teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ad-hoc credit limit reviews with Risk Team assistance
- Daily and month end AR reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and making sure that the queries relating to non-payment of invoices are resolved in timely manner with the support of the departments involved (sales, pricing, customer service teams) in support of the Finance Corporate Team.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets (AOP).
- Management of Blocked orders: release, reporting and communication towards business and customers alike
- Credit Control experience would be a plus
- Financial analysis knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP or any ERP
- Advanced English and German language skills
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation