NILFISK is major international supplier of professional cleaning equipment in both industrial, commercial and consumer markets.
The company is headquartered in , , with sales entities in 45 countries and dealers in more than 100 countries.
For our sales organization in Romania - we are currently searching for experienced Sales Manager to drive and lead our filed sales team in Romania.
JOB TITLE:Field Sales Manager (Romania)
JOB AREA: Romania (country-wide)
LOCATION: Bucharest (official company sit in Oradea)
REPORTS TO: General Manager Hungary & Romania
About the role:
As Field Sales Manager at Nilfisk in Romania you will be an important part of our national sales and service team, which currently consists of approx. 10 employees with different function focus and responsibility.
- You will lead team of direct and indirect sales representatives with assigned sales territory and work in close collaboration with business development manager to define and roll out the commercial excellence strategy
- You need to grow and drive the business inside of our existing customer base, as well as discovering new opportunities.
- You will be responsible for your team pipeline, forecast and lead management, revision of account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, and in cooperation with marketing department you will lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
- You will manage, motivate and develop the team.
Our requirements & expectations:
- Minimum 3-year experience in managerial position in sales from machinery industry or other similar industry i.e. chemical, etc. (familiarity with cleaning sector will be advantage).
- Ability to show experience and accomplishments in the areas (both , dealers and direct sales management).
- Strong work ethic and be able to demonstrate initiative as it relates to problem solving and implementing corrective action plans on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate maturity as a business professional and the business acumen necessary to be successful in this position.
- Must possess solid problem-solving skills and the ability to perform gap analyses, action plan development, and effective action plan implementation.
- Capable of conducting product seminars and product presentations in front of an audience
- High personal culture, integrity and responsibility.
- Energetic personality, positive mindset, courtesy and efficiency;
- Self-motivated and self-directed with attention to detail with positive, “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent management education.
- Good ability to work with sales supporting IT systems, ERP (incl. MS applications, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Sales Force).
- Native Romanian with very good English (written and spoken).
- Ability to business travels, with clear and valid drive license.
- Work in an international company environment
- Possibility to influence work in a unique, friendly and motivating atmosphere
- Employment contract with adequate salary, bonus system and work tools (car, laptop, mobile phone) and other benefits
If you want to enhance career development and opportunity in B2B sales - We can offer a customer-oriented and varied role with good development opportunities, so please apply.