Field Services Sales Engineer-006E6Y
Job Purpose Summary:
As Sales services engineer you will develop new services sales opportunities, for Electrical distribution equipment, addressing the services needs of established or new accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
You will create FS Service proposals, and close them facing the customer; refreshing and managing the installed base will be permanent activities.
You will interact with the account managers from the BUs, FSRs, ISSR and tendering.
The main focus will be Service plans, spare parts and Digital Services.
- Technical University degree: Electricalengineering specialization
- Minimum 2 or 3 years sales experience isan advantage
- Ability tobuild a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer
- Very good communication and interpersonalskills
- Proficient inMicrosoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools
- Fluent in English
- Advanced time management and analyticalskills. Excellentorganizational skills.