As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.For additional information, visit , or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.8x8 is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team as a Financial Analyst. The FP&A team assists senior leadership with decision support by providing timely and actionable management reporting and analysis. This role partners with other members of the FP&A team to create effective reporting tools and dashboards from transaction-level and summary level data. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the FP&A team and senior finance leadership. This role is located at our Cluj, Romania office and directly reports to an FP&A supervisor based in Campbell, CA.
- Build and maintain data analytics reports and perform ad-hoc analyses such as bookings, revenue and gross margin by customer/product/geography
- Structure data requests into comprehensible reports that scale with the business.
- Create/deliver intuitive analysis using a variety of metrics, data and analysis.
- Develop strong business relations with team members located in other geographic regions.
- Develop scorecards & metrics to drive discussion and decisions on investment priorities.
- Able to work independently, identify issues proactively based on trends/metrics and recommend solutions.
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities as they relate to the company’s data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or technical field is required
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Proven experience in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Tableau, and general financial report building
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, NetSuite and Salesforce is desirable
- Experience in SQL programming and analytic tools such as PowerBI is desirable
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Experience with the Google desktop suite
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts and building data sets from disparate sources
- SaaS company experiences helpful but not essential
- Ability to partner cross functionally and build relationships to achieve goals
- Ability to influence senior leadership using a data driven analytical approach
- High attention to detail, high energy with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Excellent analytical abilities and organization skills
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers,