HKR’s Head of recruitment embodies energy.
We’re looking for the most extroverted Recruiter, with a knack for technology but with a focus on non-software engineers. He/she uses a funnel based strategy to build a pipeline for HKR under several verticals: Customer Service reps with strong English skills, Graphic designers, and Marketers.
Customer Service is our bread and butter recently, with more than 80% of HKR assisting our eCommerce partners from the US. Graphic designers and Marketers come immediately after. We’re constantly on the lookout for folks with great Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills, and we’re constantly on the lookout to grow our Marketing department which offers a variety of services.
What you’ll do:
- Searching for suitable profiles to match the business needs (sourcing part of the role)
- Finding and using new sourcing channels for more and better profiles
- Creating the Job Description of the roles in charge based on some of our models that worked fantastic in the past
- Managing the full recruitment cycle for the assigned position, from the job posting through the offer
- Handle the posted job and checking for new applicants in order to validate them
- Conduct phone or video interviews with candidates engaged in the recruitment process and provide feedback
- Support the hiring managers by building a strong and close communication network
- Building candidate pipelines for future needs and offer a good candidate experience to the applicants
- In charge of validating the motivation, budget, and availability of the candidates
- Providing a shortlist for the roles we are recruiting
- Participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects
- Must-have skillset:
- Flawless English
- Significant experience in the recruitment/HR industry.
- Recommended skillset:
- Strong understanding of eCommerce.
- Ability to constantly add more people to the pipeline. We’re growing and growing fast.
- Some Sales experience.
- Tech oriented, you know your way around G Suite, especially Google Spreadsheets, Slack, Asana, any ATS of your choice.
- Genius points (0.1% of candidates will have, if you do, make sure to let us know):
- 5YRS+ of experience working in the BPO/Outsourcing/Call-center industry and grew a single team above 100+ headcount.