HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assisting Head of Marketing and Brand Managers in the day to day activities;
- Works with all involved colleagues and 3rd parties to centralize, constantly update and monitor all information for e- commerce;
- Monitors agency proposals, actively plans and makes proposals regarding social media presence- copywriting skills and/or creativity - highly desirable;
- Monitors market and competition activity (both offline and online);
- Evaluates promotional activities according to set template;
- Performs daily tasks according to team requests, within deadline and quality standards (analysis, reports, administrative tasks etc).
- YOUR SKILLS
- Education: University degree
- Experience: minimum 1 year on a similar position
- Knowledge of MS Office – Advanced User
- Knowledge of English – writing/reading/speaking: advanced
- Creative, accurate and like to work independently
- Participant to internship projects in marketing or sales