- Active development of new technologies such as Hands-on-Detection (HOD), Biometric and Shifting Steering Wheel, which are the basics for the autonomous driving performance of the vehicles.
- Concept and design of electromechanical components like plugs, connectors, electrical interfaces, IP protected housings for integration in our final steering wheel product.
- Manage the CAD data in Product Life Management system.
- Components development within a multidisciplinary team that includes manufacturing, suppliers, customers, core engineering, R&D, tool shop.
- University degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of technical drawings creation (GD&T is a plus).
- Knowledge of non-ferrous alloys casting technologies, plastics injection molding, stamping process and manufacturing of mechanical parts.
- Catia V5 or NX knowledge.
- Innovative mindset and focus on delivering high quality results.
- Fluent in English written and spoken (German language is an advantage).
Thank you for your time! For more information regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact me.
0758 22 51 00