We need an Order Management Specialist to help us manage the operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management and to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation.
The Order Management team at Micro Focus is committed to provide operational excellence, people development and innovation!
What kind of work would you be doing?
- Support sales processing activities and process improvement for an assigned area, account or process;
- Produce deal documentation and configure systems to reflect ordering processes;
- Generate invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements;
- Record, update and validate customer and deal information in our systems and generate reports and analyses of sales processing activities;
- Review process evaluation results to perform analysis, identify issues and opportunities and provide data to resolve client claims or inquiries;
- Communicate analysis results to internal stakeholders;
What achievements should you have so far?
- We think in order to add immediate value and to succeed in this role, you should have some experience with implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to support client sales processing;
- A good understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices;
- Exposure to a tech company would be great, but we are flexible on this!
- In order to be able to build meaningful relationships with all of your colleagues in this region, we do need a fluent English speaker.
- If you also have a degree in a relevant subject (economic, business management), great!
What about you?
- This is the most important part! We want to retain and build on our collaborative and engaging culture, so we need people to help us achieve this.
- Of course, order management experience and some familiarity with reviewing and interpreting client agreements would be great for this role!
- You need to be able to get your colleagues as excited about your activity as you are, so you need to be confident and persuasive. Being able to articulate the benefits and outcomes of your ideas is essential to gain buy-in.
What will you get in return?
As well as a meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills and ideas, you will also receive support, progression, training and development.
As well as this and your salary, you will also receive an array of competitive benefits and an annual individual and company performance related bonus.