The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist with Italian to join our Bucharest hub for Corporate division!
· Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws. Assist in payroll accounting, reporting and other payroll relevant operations.
· Review payroll reports for correctness before payroll transactions. Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
· Provide job trainings and mentor team members as needed. Assist in payroll and audit activities.
· Assist in tax calculations, year end and filing activities as per country regulations.Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
· Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate.
· Proficient in Italian legislation: social security & pension funds (wage-) Tax. Previous working experience as a Payroll Specialist for minimum 3 years
· Advanced English and Italian language, both written and spoken
·In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and payroll best practices
·Hands on experience with SAP Payroll software & MS Office. Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software MS Office, SAP & T&A Systems
·Great attention to detail and confidentiality
Exquisite math and numerical skills
· BSc/BA in accounting/business or similar relevant field
·A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
·Market specific training and on-going personal development
·Career growth opportunities
·Experienced leaders to support your professional development
·Dynamic and international work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.