Job Profile Summary:
Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the recruitment team. Optimize teams' abilities to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and costs targets for recruitment. Lead the respective team and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes. Execute all or some of the sourcing, scouting and candidate management processes including Supplier Relationship Management, Alumni programs, Recruitment Marketing and Analytics
- Cost Optimization Process invoices and recruit reimbursements, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments
- Develop and execute HR programs Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
- Develop and execute HR strategies Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long term HR strategy and business goals Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
- Recruitment Design and Strategies Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements. Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required. Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly. Listen to and understand needs of others. Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates. Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.
- Recruitment Metrics and Best Practices Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications. Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers. Work may include: Facilitate candidate travel logistics working with candidate and approved travel agency. Coordinate logistics, such as booking interview rooms, soliciting interviewers, scheduling candidates, creation of interview schedule, ordering catering, assembling candidate packets, etc. Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter.
Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention. Assist with administration of pre-employment check process which may include: Collect signed release forms and send in for processing. Request appropriate pre-employment check based on client requirements. Perform initial review of results using client standards role aid. Follow-up with candidates to secure clarification on discrepancies. Identify reports that fall within company standards and escalate discrepancies to Recruiters for further follow-up Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies. Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks. Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity. Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Only applicants based in Romania or willing to relocate can be consideredThe candidate should be an expert in:
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Candidate Screening & Assessment
- Recruiting Systems
- Recruitment Process Design
- Regulatory Compliance
- Talent Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.