GSK Consumer Healthcare is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate (Romania & Moldova) to join its team in Romania!
The new colleague is going to be responsible for Regulatory Affairs in defined portfolio or activity stream within Romania & Moldova.
- Manage preparation of new regulatory documents and applications to enable new products to be launched and maintained in the market, with the correct alignment and compliance to regulations.
- Manage the maintenance of the current registered products (medicines, medical devices, cosmetics and food supplements) in line with the internal and external compliance requirements.
- Manage compliance within defined portfolio/activity stream in line with GSK CH expectations - support key processes and ways of working.
- Work together with other functions (e.g., marketing, supply chain) to deliver new products and value engineering projects.
- Actively contribute to the activity of the team, including looking for ways to improve the performance.
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and represent GSK in an appropriate manner according to company values, in order to present GSK Consume Healthcare (CH) policies and strategies.
- Proactively manage the impact of regulatory changes within defined scope of responsibility on the business.
- Maintain required regulatory compliance databases, systems and processes.
- Maintain high level of knowledge on the legislation and science of products within defined portfolio.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Life science/Pharmaceutically related science (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Medical Engineering).
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs .
- English – advanced level.
- Regulatory professional at this level must be highly skilled in scientific interpretation/ evaluation/ communication of technical information.
- Precision, proactivity and reliability in work.
- Good team player.
- Meeting deadlines and enable to coop with complex tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
What we provide:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER”, which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting site.