DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA) Our RCA team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
Senior Business Analyst
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
* Supports obtaining sign-off of Business Requirements and other related documentation
* Works independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
* Liaises with programme / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements
* Supports the preparation of feasibility studies and estimates and creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
* Performs data analysis to support tasks as required with experience of the full commercial project lifecycle
* Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
* Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good analytical and problem solving experience
* Experience in Business Analysis and Financial Services
* Experience in conceptualization and solution definition
* Experience of selecting and using a variety of different business analysis tools and techniques
* Self motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
* Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
* Intermediate knowledge of and experience in multiple delivery methods – SCRUM Agile, Waterfall, etc
* Awareness of Quality Management tools and techniques
* Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
* Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations
* Excellent communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the business
* Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
* Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage
* Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role.
* Knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
* Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience)
What you’ll get in return:
* Enterprise-grade, complex platforms and projects to work on.
* World class support and resources.
* Exceptional rewards and benefits.
* A truly diverse global culture.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.