In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
As part of our ongoing expansion NTT Ltd is setting up a new entity in Romania, with our new office being located in Bucharest. From this office will be responsible for managing different functions on behalf of the NTT Ltd countries in Europe, including Finance Operations, Contract Management and Order Management.
NTT Ltd is delighted to be expanding into Romania and this means an exciting number of job opportunities are becoming available. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey as we build our presence in Romania
Working at NTT
• Overall responsibility of the build of Quoting Tower (Sales Support Administration Tower) within NTT Ltd GSSC EMEA
• Ensure Design of Quoting Management Model can deliver the benefits required by the business as a whole and each country in accordance with the business plan and agreed timeframes and ROI
• Be the primary interface with the countries during transition and the NTT Ltd. GSSC
• Develop an agreed transition of the quoting tower from countries to NTT Ltd GSSC
• Take responsibility for the successful transition and implementation of the migration of all service elements from the countries to GSSC EMEA
• Ensure performance output of the countries whilst developing and maintaining a good working relationship with our Country Managers during transition within in each country and for the proceeding 12 months form the date of handover
• Responsible for the quality of the services being delivered by GSSC EMEA in co-ordination with the Vice President of GSSC in Romania
• Define and agree service level agreements with countries
• Manage expectations from NTT Ltd Group & alignment with other NTT Shared service centres. This includes the interface for to the Global Director of GSSC
What will make you a good fit for the role?
• Proven track record in managing high performance teams
• Proven track record in change management,
• Process oriented, secure implementation of standardized best processes during the transition
• Proven track record in meeting tight deadlines and bringing projects in on budget or in line with ROI business cases
• Experience in Operating Shared Service Centres in Europe or Services delivery on a multi locations environment delivering to end clients
Excellent people management and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Flexibility and agility in work practices
• Previous experience in Sales Support Administration management and or previous experience in services delivery management across multi services elements delivering to end clients
• Managed teams in a multilingual environment in Europe
• Executive level management in international business
• Knowledge of Romanian business culture
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.