The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to understand and apply the tax legislation in the area of VAT and/or direct taxation. As Tax Consultant within TPA Romania, you will gain strong knowledge of Romanian and international taxation and will be able to use this knowledge in advising clients on various fiscal aspects.
- participate in tax projects such as tax assistance, tax reviews, tax due diligence, tax compliance
- strategizing with senior staff members and clients to manage tax projects
- actively development of technical skills on the job and through formal training
- working as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- ability to work as part of a team, acting with a sense of urgency and show initiative on client engagements
- enthusiasm and willingness to follow a career path in tax advisory and the ability to successfully collaborate with the team
- readiness to assume full responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- strong analytical, technical and research skills
- ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics and to manage his/her own time effectively
- written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance constitutes an advantage.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, company support for the ACCA exams (including paid study leave), flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.